Happy Monday, everyone! Today I want to share 15 funny and relatable quotes about procrastination. Procrastinating is something I’m constantly fighting. I get easily distracted, and most of the time I just find something better, and more entertaining to do.
To be honest, I’m not as bad as I used to be. I have learned how to control it and how to set up my to-do list so I won’t feel the need to procrastinate. It can be hard at first, but you can totally work on that.
[title align=”center” type=”line”]Funny And Relatable Quotes About Procrastination[/title]
1. ” I’m not procrastinating. I’m proactively delaying the implementation of the energy-intensive phase of the project until the enthusiasm factor is at its maximum effectiveness.”
2. “I put the pro in procrastinating.”“If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.” ― Rita Mae Brown Click To Tweet
3. “If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done.” ―
4. “I’m not a procrastinator. I’m just extremely productive at unimportant things”
5. “I am a person who works well under pressure. In fact, I work so well under pressure that at times, I will procrastinate in order to create this pressure.” ―
6. “If you are planning to do something today, don’t do it, you will have nothing to do tomorrow”
7. “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done the day after tomorrow just as well.” ―I'm very busy doing things I don't need to do in order to avoid doing anything I'm actually supposed to be doing. Click To Tweet
8. “I’m very busy doing things I don’t need to do in order to avoid doing anything I’m actually supposed to be doing.”
9. “I’m going to stop putting things off, starting tomorrow!” ― Sam Levenson
10. “The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored, because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.”
11. “I think of myself as something of a connoisseur of procrastination, creative and dogged in my approach to not getting things done!” ― Susan Orlean
12. “The worst form of procrastination is reading a procrastination quote, feeling the guilt and not doing anything about it.”Procrastination isn't the problem. It's the solution. It's the universe's way of saying stop, slow down, you move too fast. ― Ellen DeGeneres Click To Tweet
13. “The fact that I procrastinate and things done is the reason I still procrastinate.”
14. “Procrastination isn’t the problem. It’s the solution. It’s the universe’s way of saying stop, slow down, you move too fast.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
15. “Procrastination always gives you something to look forward to.” ― Joan Konner
Which one is your favorite procrastination quote? Do you usually procrastinate? Let me know in the comments!