Hi there, lovelies! I’m back with a LDR related post. This time I want share with you a few long distance relationship quotes that will help you survive the distance.
Especially now due the pandemic where most of us had to cancel trips to see our significant other. That by itself can take a toll in a relationship and can make you feel hopeless.
Just remember that our current situation is not permanent, we just need to keep pushing and not desperate! Even though it feels like the world is agains us.
Missing someone you love, and not being able to see him or her, is the worst. Especially when you need that physical contact to feel better.
Long Distance Relationship Quotes
1. “Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough…” — Meghan Daum
2. “When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.”
3. “If you found that one person who is really worth the sacrifices, pain, and hardships then your efforts will not go to waste.” — Anna Agoncillo
4. “In many ways, the art of love is largely the art of persistence.” — Albert Ellis
5. “Waiting does not bother me, nor does the distance that is cropping up between us. All I want is a true commitment and to know that your heat will never change.” — Ting Stores
6. “Long distance relationships are hard, but they’re also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you’re physically together.”
7. “The people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, no matter how far they wander.”
8. “Always remember, my heart holds you when my arms cannot.”
9. “Just because things are not at their best right now does not mean that we should give up. Gold is tested in fire and something precious like love needs distance to be tested.” — Olga Peters
10. “Missing someone can hurt. But when you know they are yours forever, negativity it helps avert.” — Trishna Damodar
11. “Love is not finding someone to live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.” — Rafael Ortiz
12. “No matter how far you manage to go, distance will never be able to erase those beautiful memories. There is so much goodness that we shared together.” — Lucy Aims
13. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.” —Ed Sheeran
14. “Waiting is so hard. But I’ll spend as much time alone as I have to, if that means getting to spend the rest of my life with you.”
15.” When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.”
16. “If love cannot stand the test of time, then it has failed the test of love.” — Bernard Byer
17. “Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process.” — Alexandra Stoddard
18. “I can bear the distance but cannot imagine a life without you. For you I will go through the distance and the heartaches. You are my one and only.”— Montana Lee
19. “What I have with you is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing you, and the pain I feel from not having you close. It is worth it because you are my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only you. No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse.”
20. “Distance can’t stop what’s meant to be.”
There you go! Twenty of the best long distance relationships that will help you survive the distance.
Are you currently struggling with your long distance relationship? Let me know in the comments!
If you want to read more tips, advice, and quotes for long distance relationships, click here.