Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2017 and it has been updated with new links and information.
Hey there, lovelies! Today I’m here sharing with you a list of Christmas gift ideas for her under $20. Because let’s be honest, we can easily get overboard with the holiday shopping and it’s hard to remember that 1) we aren’t made of money and 2) Christmas is not about the gifts (even though we love them and it’s hard to resist the deals).
*SOME OF THE LINKS IN THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS AND I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE AFTER CLICKING ON MY LINK*
I know this time of the year can be hard for our wallets. So finding a good present that fit our budget it’s important. That’s why I spend some time trying to find the best deals any woman in your life can enjoy.
I hope you find this list helpful. We all know how hard it can be to pick the perfect gift when there are so many options available. And don’t forget, in the end, the important thing is the intention. So don’t stress yourself!
[title align=”center” type=”line”]Christmas Gift Ideas Under $20[/title]
1. Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish Kit: You can choose the colors you want! A girl can never have too many nail polishes.
2. Sephora PLAY! Boxes: Sephora offers a subscription box, but you have to get the subscription to buy any of the thirty four boxes they have available. If you ask me, this is my favorite. The best part of this boxes is that there are so many options that I know you will find the perfect one for that special person.
3. Kiehl’s Nourishing Dream Team Crème de Corps & Lip Balm Set: Now, who doesn’t love Kiehl’s products? They are super expensive, but when you find a deal like this one is hard to resist.
4. LANEIGE Kiss Me Day And Night Lip Care Set: Again. Sets are such a lifesaver when you want to save some money and get quality products at the same time. Definitely my favorite Christmas gift ideas for her. This product is perfect for the season. The cold weather can ruin our lips.
5. Patchology Perfect Weekend FlashMasque Kit: Getting just one face mask it’s boring and it might seem as not enough of a gift, but when you can buy a kit, that makes it better!
1. Picture Frame: I thought this frame was super cute! And the perfect size for printing Instagram size photos. Which can be so hard to find sometimes! You can add an extra touch and print a photo yourself and gift it with it.
2. Wall Grid, Gold: This product is perfect for the organized girl. Especially for those who are still in college or work from home. It’s a super cute way to display photos, notes or something important.
3. Anthropologie Volcano Jar Candle: Candles are always present in any girls room. So a candle will always be welcome. This one is super cute and would go perfectly with any type of decor.
4. Novelty Trinket Dish: Trinket dishes are the best. I’m that kind of girl who needs a place for things or I will lose them easily. My trinket dish is on my nightstand and it’s the best place ever for lip balm, earrings and random little things.
Also, if you prefer to make your own, here I have a tutorial. It’s super fun to make!
1. Coloring Book: Coloring it’s a great hobby. It’s even used as a de-stress therapy. When I paint, I can be hours doing it. Definitely something I would recommend no matter how old you are.
2. Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates: Who doesn’t love chocolates? If someone gives me this I will be a happy girl!
3. Lint Remover for Clothes: Now, this is something useful everyone should have at home. Especially now that is sweater weather. Removing fuzz or lint can be a real struggle.
4. Magnetic Car Phone Mount: I found this product so cool! Magnetic mounts are the way to go. I have one and it makes my life so much easier. I prefer this over the others because they don’t use much space like the others.
5. Recover White Marble iPhone: If the girl loves changing cases. Then another one to the collection will never be bad!
6. Tote Organizer: I mean, we all know the struggle of keeping our bags tidy. If we are honest most of us have a mess inside the purses. This organizer is a game changer. You have different sizes to choose from and now you can keep your mess organized!
1.Free People Chiffon Spot Scrunchie: Scrunchies are everything. If you know someone with a hair accessory (and leopard print) addiction, then this is the gift for her.
3. Cabbie Faux Suede Newsboy Cap: Okay, so this hat is definitely not for everyone, but it’s a nice gift if you know someone that is in love with this style.
5. Layered Necklace: This necklace is super cute, but at the same time classic. It can go with any kind of outfit.
6. Tropical Print Satin Cami PJ Set: a comfy and cute pajama is a great gift for any girl. If any of my friends of family are reading this, you know where to start!
Which one of these gift ideas for her is your favorite? I’m between the chocolate and the sleepers. I’m just can’t say no to chocolate. Let me know in the comments!
For more gift ideas and Christmas content, click here.