An important part about manifesting your dreams is that you have to work daily to raise your vibrations. If you keep positive energy around you, you can manifest faster. It’s as simple as that.
Why? Because when you feel happy, you are able to attract more positivity around you. That’s essentially what the Law of Attraction states.
When you raise you vibrations, you are able to attract things that are also at a higher vibration. Otherwise, if you keep yourself in a depressing mood, you are going to attract things with similar vibrations. Which is the opposite of what we want.
That’s why I created a list with 50 ways to raise your vibrations. Not only for the final goal of manifesting, but to change your life for the better.
Who doesn’t want to wake up and feel energized and happy every day?
I have said this before: it’s okay to have bad days. The important thing to remember is that you need to fight those negative emotions that will lower your vibrations.
If you are currently going through a tough situation, these ways to raise your vibrations will help you to get back on track to a better version of yourself.
You can start slow, trying just one, and add more when you start feeling better. You will soon see the difference.
In my experience, going out to exercise immediately changes my mood. I can’t recommend it enough. Every time I go for a walk I feel more optimistic. Ideas flow and I feel more motivated.
If you want to try that, you don’t really have to exercise and jog, or keep a fast pace (if you aren’t an active person). Just relax and feel the nice air on your face. Put on your headphones, listen to your favorite songs and enjoy!
50 Ways To Raise Your Vibrations
1. Go for a walk.
2. Enjoy your own company (a.k.a alone time).
3. Let go of thoughts that worry you.
You can do this by redirecting those thoughts into something more positive. Don’t let your ego control your mind. Don’t give it that power.
Example: I needed to fly from Fort Lauderdale to Myrtle Beach the day before something super important. Right after I bought the ticket my ego started to torture me.
What if the flight gets cancelled? What if something wrong happens and I can’t fly?
Those little things had me so worried for like an hour, because I mean, it could happen.
In the end, I decided to calm down. I don’t know the future. I planned ahead to get there in time. I can’t control the weather or the airline. So now, I just believe it will be alright.
It’s hard though. I’m not going to lie, even while writing this my first instinct was to say something bad might happen, but when I was on my walk. I knew everything would work out and I didn’t even doubt it.
4. Tell yourself positive affirmations.
“I am beautiful. I am abundant. I am successful”
5. Listen to music that makes you happy.
6. Complete a personal project that you have been putting off.
7. Set up pictures of happy moments in your home.
8. Enjoy your mornings. Don’t rush.
9. Practise gratitude.
10. Appreciate the little things.
11. Learn how to say no and not feel guilty about it.
12. Let yourself “be” for as long as you can.
What I mean by this is, be yourself and let people see your personality. You don’t have to hide who you are.
13. Meditate every day.
14. Look at the bright side of tough situations in your life.
15. Practice forgiveness.
16. Eat high-vibe food.
We aren’t usually conscious of those foods that have high vibrations. So you can make a list of your favorite foods, that you can get and will help you to raise your vibrations.
An example of those foods are fresh berries, green leafy vegetables (like lettuce and arugula), spices, teas, etc.)
17. Avoid drinking alcohol.
Why? Alcohol is a depressant, so it will lower your vibration.
18. Read books that will help you to feel more positive, creative and inspired.
19. Decorate your home/space the way you want.
With colors that will make you happy and in a way that will help you be more organized.
20. Surround yourself with people who lift you up.
21. Connect with nature.
Go for a hike at the mountains, go to the country and feel the fresh air, enjoy a day at the beach, etc.
22. Set self-care dates with yourself.
Take a nap, put on a face mask, watch a movie, have a bubble bath. Anything that would help you feel relaxed and happy.
23. Visualize the life of your dreams.
By the thought of getting whatever you desire in life, it will instantly raise your vibrations.
24. Start working out.
You don’t need an intense workout routine at the beginning. Find time in your schedule to move your body in a simple way. There are many Youtube videos for that. It could be a dance class, or yoga. It’s up to you!
25. Be kind.
26. Learn how to breath correctly.
Read about Pranayama breathing techniques.
27. Smile and laugh often.
Do actives that will make you smile and laugh. Watch a funny TV show, a comedy show, read funny book, etc.
28. Use your creativity.
Paint, draw, write, etc. Creativity expresses differently in everyone. Also, don’t worry about doing something wrong or avoid doing it because you aren’t good enough. Just do it!
Allow yourself to get lost in the creative process.
29. Declutter your social media.
Unfollow all those people that don’t bring joy into your life or that cause stress. Instead follow accounts that will inspire you.
30. Listen to music in a certain frequency.
For example, music at 432hz is considered to be the optimal vibration level to listen to. You can also listen to music at 963Hz, that will help you to align yourself with the universe and to manifest.
31. Take time to disconnect from technology/internet.
32. Let go of the past.
33. Do something you love the moment you wake up.
34. Clear any chakra blockages.
35. Listen to Tibetan Singing Bowls
36. Think positive thoughts.
37. Let go of the need to control every detail in your life.
38. Try to not do everything at once.
What I mean by this is, be mindful with your time and your mind. Try to avoid stress or in general, situations that can potentially bring stress to your life.
39. Cut-off toxic people in your life.
40. Create a sense of joy everywhere you go.
41. Drink lots of water.
It’s important to keep a healthy intake of water. Sometimes we don’t feel thirsty, but we should keep ourselves hydrated.
42. Get yourself something that will make you smile.
43. Live your life without being afraid to take risks.
44. Have compassion for yourself and others that make mistakes.
45. In the morning, set your intentions for the day.
46. Create a safe space in your home where you can spend your time.
47. Avoid watching anything depressing or violent, like the news
48. Stop complaining.
It could be something so silly to think about, but complaining can instantly change your mood, and it’s not worth it.
49. Get out of your confort zone.
50. Replace negative feelings with more positive ones.
For example, if you are feeling angry, give yourself time to cool down. Do something to change that emotion.
If you want to read more about the Law of Attraction and how to manifest the life of your dreams, you will find many tips for beginners, here.